We respect your right to privacy!
What information and why
- When users need to use message push and call push provided by smart wearable devices, we need users to provide SMS permissions (mainly READ_SMS and RECEIVE_SMS), as well as read the contacts and get the phone call. We promise never to collect personal data or sensitive data without explicit permission from the user. We get user permissions only for message reminder and call reminder function on smart wear, and never leaks and shares the user’s private information to third parties.
- When you create an account, you will be asked for personal information, such as your email, age, gender, height and weight. Our aim is to offer you personalized experience that comes in form of accurate and reliable results. For example, it is important to include your age and weight as factors in the calculation of burnt calories. Algorithms need precise statistical input to deliver accurate output.
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, which is being gathered periodically to facilitate provision of software updates, product support and other services to you related to the Software. We may use this information for as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve its products and services as well as to provide services and technologies to you.
- Our goal is to provide best user experience that does not come at the cost of your personal privacy. Algorithms are not only created but also maintained and periodically improved. This includes the necessity to collect the following information: steps, distance, calories burnt, heart rate, sleep quality, fatigue index and location. This information will be analyzed in order to improve the algorithms and provide more accurate health advice.
Storage and protection
- No system or technology has yet to be proved to be completely impenetrable. We take appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. We use encryption technology when collecting personal data.
- We use email address identifiers and keep data anonymous to protect the privacy of the user. Unless requested otherwise, we are currently retaining data for the foreseeable future as it is crucial for the maintenance and improvement of the services.
- You have the right to access your personal information. This means that you can contact our customer service and we can assist you and deliver a copy of all the personal information we have on you. You have the right to know what personal information has been collected about you, what this information is being used for and if it has been disclosed to any other parties. To verify your information, we may have to ask for additional information.
- You have the right to have any of your information corrected or deleted either by doing it directly by yourself or through customer service. If you want to have your information deleted, we will delete all information pertaining to you. You can create a new user account after having all your previous data deleted.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent. As we have requested for your consent to process your information, this can be reversed by contacting customer service. This also means that withdrawal of consent prevents us from offering the service to you.
- We are collaborating with Apple Health, Google Fit and Strava. Hence, these corporations have access to our database under strict rules and regulations. We never provide, sell, rent out or share user’s personal information to any other non-related third party without user’s consent.
- Your information may be processed outside the country that the services you are using is based in, including countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where the standard of protection of privacy does not meet the requirements set by the European Commission. When transferring information, we comply with all applicable laws to guarantee sufficient protection of your privacy.
- We never disclose any of your personal information without a separate permission from you, unless it is necessary for handling your order, carrying out your request, or managing our interactive customer programs. Information may, however, be disclosed if necessary because of law, a court order, or a regulation or request issued by authorities.
Policy towards children
- Persons under the age of 13 are not permitted to create user accounts without their parents’ consent in accordance with applicable law. Personal information collected from a child under the relevant minimum age without parental consent will be subject to deletion as soon as possible.